What is BOCES all about?
We are a regional cooperative nonprofit agency providing programs and services to students and staff in nine component school districts.

How can I attend a school board meeting?
School board meetings are generally held on the first Thursday of each month.

Who should I contact with questions about programs and services?
You should start with your child's teacher or the division director. If you are not sure who to speak with, call our general number at 315-361-5500.

I'm a member of the news media. Who should I contact?
You may call the District Superintendent's office at 315-361-5510 or the Public Information Office at 315-361-5518.

Where is Madison-Oneida BOCES? How can I learn more about the region?
We are located between Central New York (Syracuse) and the Mohawk Valley (Utica). Learn more about all the exciting things our region has to offer.

How can I take a class at Madison-Oneida BOCES?
We offer a variety of classes, workshops and programs to community members, including recreational and avocational classes, training in health care and other professions, and high school equivalency preparation. Visit our course catalog for more information.

For school-aged programs, parents should talk with the appropriate personnel at their child's home district for information.

Can adults take CTE classes? 
Yes, CTE classes are available for adults through the BOCES Consortium of Continuing Education